If you're a garlic lover then this is must try. This may be the easiest but also most addictive recipe you'll ever make. These make a great addition to any recipe or stand alone as an appetizer spread on crostini's or on crackers.
- 1 pack peeled garlic
- Olive Oil
- In a small sauce pan add your pre peeled garlic.
- Completely cover in olive oil.
- Set element below 2, you want the oil to remain under 200F. This is meant to be a very slow cook, you do not want to fry the garlic.
- Cook until garlic has completely softened. This process can take upwards of 3hrs.
- Once complete jar and keep in dry storage until ready to use.