Don't sleep on this recipe. Quick to make and even quicker to disappear.
- 10 - 12 Jalapeños
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 shallots sliced thin
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2tbsp Deadly Bovine Rub
- 2tbsp Just Give'r the Seasoning
- Start by slicing your jalapeños into 1/4 inch slices. Add them to a mixing bowl.
- Next slice you shallots and mince your garlic, add them to the bowl.
- Add the BBQ rubs and mix well with a rubber spatula.
- Over medium high heat bring your apple cider vinegar and sugar to a rapid boil mixing constantly.
- Once this reaches a boil, reduce heat to medium and continue to boil until the liquid starts to brown and becomes a syrup like consistency.
- Once the desired consistency is reached, add the jalapeños and mix well.
- When the liquid reaches a low boil again set your timer for 4 minutes.
- During this time prepare your mason jars. Be sure they are clean for proper storage.
- Scoop the jalapenos into the mason jars and then pour the liquid over top.
- Wipe the jars prior to sealing.
- Put the lids on and let them set until you're ready to enjoy.